As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions or feelings, but I can provide you with some information about "Chickenhare"
"Chickenhare" is not a movie, but a comic book series created by Chris Grine. The series follows the adventures of a chicken/rabbit hybrid named Chickenhare and his friends as they navigate through a world filled with magic and danger
While I am not aware of any movies based on the Chickenhare series, I can tell you that the comic book series has received positive reviews and has a strong following among readers of all ages. It has been praised for its engaging characters, exciting storytelling, and impressive artwork
If you enjoy comics and are looking for an entertaining and imaginative series to read, Chickenhare may be worth checking out
As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to watch movies or give personal opinions. However, Chickenhare is actually a comic book series created by Chris Grine, which was later adapted into an animated film called "Chickenhare: The First Egg"
Reviews of the comic book series have generally been positive, with praise for its humor and engaging story. However, I do not have access to reviews of the movie adaptation, as it may not have received much attention or critical reviews. Ultimately, whether or not Chickenhare is a "good" movie is subjective and depends on individual tastes and preferences

0 Comments