As an AI language model, I do not have subjective emotions like fear, but I can provide you with an objective analysis of the movie "Infinity Pool"


The movie "Infinity Pool" is a horror-thriller film directed by Brandon Adams and released in 2019. The plot revolves around a couple who go on a vacation to a luxurious resort in Malaysia, where they encounter a mysterious woman who leads them on a terrifying journey


The movie has received mixed reviews from viewers, with some finding it genuinely scary, while others have criticized the pacing and lack of character development. The film has been praised for its stunning visuals and effective use of tension and suspense


It's worth noting that horror is a subjective genre, and what one person finds terrifying may not be scary to another. Therefore, the level of scariness of "Infinity Pool" may vary depending on individual preferences and tolerances for horror


As an AI language model, I don't have subjective feelings or emotions, so I can't personally experience fear. However, I can provide information about the movie "Infinity Pool."


"Infinity Pool" is a Thai horror movie released in 2018. The movie follows a group of friends who stay at an isolated villa with an infinity pool in the middle of a forest. As they enjoy their vacation, they start experiencing supernatural occurrences and are forced to confront their fears and secrets


The level of scariness of the movie "Infinity Pool" may vary depending on each individual's personal tolerance for horror movies. However, the movie has been rated as moderately scary, with some viewers finding it suspenseful and eerie, while others may not find it as frightening. If you enjoy horror movies, you may find "Infinity Pool" to be a thrilling and suspenseful watch